Phantom Breaker: Omnia launches today!
The fast-paced 2D anime fighting game by Rocket Panda Games and MAGES arrives on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
Publisher Rocket Panda Games and developer MAGES are celebrating the launch of Phantom Breaker: Omnia today! The game is now available for PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch from today for 39.99 USD / 30.99 GBP / 33.99 EUR.
A special physical Phantom Breaker: Omnia Collector’s Edition will be available for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch at a later point. In collaboration with Limited Run Games, the Collector’s Edition will feature a CD soundtrack, enamel pins, an artbook, acrylic standee, and M’s Bunny plush! Pre-orders are now available on the Limited Run Games Website through April 10, 2022.
“After 10 years in video game limbo, we’re so happy that fighting game fans will finally be able to experience Phantom Breaker: Omnia,” said Gail Salamanca, Co-founder of Rocket Panda Games. “I’m extremely proud of what our development team and partners have accomplished with Phantom Breaker: Omnia and hope everyone has as much fun playing it as we had making it. This is only the beginning of the Phantom Breaker franchise, and we can’t wait to explore more of its universe and characters beyond Omnia.”
A mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appeared in Tokyo—the capital city of Japan—and manipulated vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive.
Unbeknownst to the combatants, the fierce clashes between Fu-mension Artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.
- 20 Characters – Includes all characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu, Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia: Artifactor and Maestra.
- Three different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – Drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics based on your choice.
- Complex combos returned and rebalanced – Pulling off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual language audio and more – A first on the Phantom Breaker series, all characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, remixed soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The complete experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.
Media Kit (screenshots, videos, and images) available here
About Phantom Breaker: Omnia
THE FIRE IN YOUR HEART IS BURNING!
Phantom Breaker: Omnia is a fast-paced 2-D anime fighting game that features 20 unique characters, pitted against one another to make their greatest wishes come true. The ability to choose between 3 fighting styles will appeal to seasoned gamers while making the game accessible to newcomers. The game features 2 guest characters, Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate and Rimi Sakihata from Chaos;Head, as well as two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
About Rocket Panda Games
Yeah, we’re new, but our team has been around the game industry block. We’re gamers and we’re fans, and we want the same things you do: cool games, more options, and a better gaming experience. We’re in the business of fun!
In a time of rapid technological development, MAGES strives to deliver fun and exciting experiences to audiences worldwide. With a strong focus on visual novels, MAGES has developed and published several well-received IPs including the Phantom Breaker series and Steins;Gate in its native country of Japan.
About Limited Run Games
Limited Run Games is a Raleigh-based publisher founded in 2015 that focuses on preserving games in a physical format. Publishing over 300 games in its lifetime and winning awards for its bespoke Collector’s Editions, Limited Run is the gold standard in bringing digital-only games to physical form for casual fans and collectors alike. Visit limitedrungames.com for the latest offerings, or follow the brand on your social media platform of choice for all LRG-related updates: @limitedrungames.
Media contact for EuropeICO – firstname.lastname@example.org