LINE Games’ Multiplatform Hack & Slash ARPG UNDECEMBER Begins Global Pre-registration, Opens Steam Page
LINE Games Corporation announced that its multiplatform Hack & Slash ARPG UNDECEMBER, developed by Needs Games and to be serviced by LINE Games, has begun global pre-registration at Steam and its official website starting today.
UNDECEMBER’s online showcase video can now be viewed on YouTube with English subtitles. The video shares detailed information on the game including major improvements after its UN-Boxing Test held in October as well as its launch schedule.
UNDECEMBER will be launched first in South Korea on this coming January 13, and later in overseas markets in early 2022. Global players can now pre-register at the game’s official Steam page and website.
Set in a dark fantasy world of Traum, players will embark on a journey to stop the Evil God Serpens from resurrecting and slash their ways through fearsome enemy hordes. UNDECEMBER allows players to break free from the traditional RPG class system: players will build and customize their characters in their own playstyles, as they farm and craft wide variety of gears and thousands of Rune skill combinations.
Alongside its campaign mode (Acts), UNDECEMBER will also offer rich multiplayer contents to dive in, including co-op ‘Chaos Dungeon’, ‘Raid’, ‘Spire of Barrier’ (defense mode), ‘Crusade of Glory’ (PvP), and ‘Guild War’ through continuous update.
A free-to-play game, UNDECEMBER will launch with a battle pass offering valuable in-game items, and will present cosmetic items and convenience features that players can choose to purchase. The game will be available for mobile (iOS, AOS) and PC (Steam), with cross-play and controller support, plus optimized user interface for each platform.
“UNDECEMBER was crafted with a goal for making a ‘fun’ game, along with feedback from passionate fans,” said Inyoung Koo, Director of UNDECEMBER. “We will strive to deliver satisfying and memorable experience for all players diving into the world of UNDECEMBER.”
More information on UNDECEMBER can be checked out on its official website. Stay tuned for more news on the game’s official Facebook, Discord, and YouTube channels.
- UNDECEMBER Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1549250/UNDECEMBER
- UNDECEMBER Official website: https://undecember.line.games/
Check out the latest videos:
- UNDECEMBER Online Showcase: https://youtu.be/zdrh1u3inSY
- UNDECEMBER Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/bEyX96SIgPg
- UNDECEMBER Official Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/cbo2amp9lTI
- UNDECEMBER Main FeaturesㅣZodiac: https://youtu.be/a8Xoi66bN8E
- UNDECEMBER Main Features | Runes: https://youtu.be/DT_MfQzrVD8
- UNDECEMBER Main Features | Gear: https://youtu.be/kI46xo7S_9M
[Online showcase Recap]Watch the online showcase here: https://youtu.be/zdrh1u3inSY
Official launch schedule
- South Korea: January 13, 2022
- Global: Early 2022 (To be announced)
The world of UNDECEMBER
‘Undecember’ is a name of a thirteenth month in a calendar of twelve months. With the birth of the thirteenth God ‘Serpens’, the world of Traum is engulfed in darkness. Players will become ‘Rune Hunters’ to stop the Evil God Serpens from resurrecting, but at the same time face the grim fate that getting rid of Serpens will also bring the demise of the other twelve good gods.
- Anytime & Anywhere: As a Multiplatform game, UNDECEMBER will support cross-play between mobile and PC.
- Pleasure of Control: UNDECEMBER values immersive experience and the excitement of control that players will get from playing. There will be no auto-play in UNDECEMBER.
- Easy & Free: UNDECEMBER offers classless system, in which players will be encouraged to experiment as they farm and craft wide variety of gears and thousands of Rune skill combinations. UNDECEMBER’s character build system will be simple and intuitive, allowing players to build and customize their characters in their own playstyles at ease.
UN-Boxing Test improvements
- Optimized PC experience: From the collected feedback from fans, the development team improved UNDECEMBER’s play experience on PC, boosting overall graphic quality and optimizing the user interface design for PC.
- Improved manipulation, and controller support: For improved manipulation, the camera angle has been modified to zoom out more, offering a larger view. Targeting has become more accurate, and for better fast-paced action, the team increased the overall movement speed and decreased skill cool down.
- Balance improvements: Through the test, the developers checked that the in-game Gold consumption was greater than expected, as players experimented with various character builds. After the test, the basic Gold drop rates has been boosted by 193%, and the cost has been decreased by 48% to encourage players to experiment more freely.
- Campaign mode: Players will be able to explore up to Act 10 (Episode 2) in the campaign mode when the game launches in South Korea in January 13.
- Multiplayer mode: UNDECEMBER will offer a wide array of multiplayer contents including co-op modes like ‘Chaos Dungeon’, where players will team up to clear given missions and earn rewards as they challenge more difficult dungeons. Players can also hunt down imposing bosses in ‘Raid’, and defend against incoming enemies in ‘Spire of Barrier’. Competitive PvP modes such as ‘Crusade of Glory’ will also be available at launch, with the ‘Guild War’ content to follow through upcoming updates.
- Launch spec: UNDECEMBER’s maximum level cap will be lv. 100, and there will be 240 Runes at launch point. End content ‘Chaos Dungeon’ will have 60 normal dungeons and 5 boss dungeons, and will open up to 11 tiers.
- Update: With updates, UNDECEMBER will introduce new contents such as new Acts, Runes, dungeons, and modes; in due process, UNDECEMBER will also continuously increase the level cap of characters and gears.
Free-to-play, but NOT Pay-to-Win
UNDECEMBER will be free-to-play, but not pay-to-win. UNDECEMBER will launch with a battle pass offering valuable in-game items, and will present cosmetic items and convenience features that players can choose to purchase.
|Needs Games / LINE Games Corporation
|Hack & Slash ARPG
|Mobile (Android / iOS)
|South Korea – January 13, 2022
Global – Early 2022 (TBD)
Official website: https://undecember.line.games/
■ Press Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ About LINE Games Corporation
LINE Games Corporation, an affiliate company of the global messenger service LINE, specializes in the game business. Based in Seoul, Korea, LINE Games emerged as a premier developer and publisher in August 2018 by acquiring NextFloor, which has been making and servicing acclaimed mobile titles since 2012.
LINE Games is currently expanding its global game business, beginning with global releases of its major mobile hits such as Exos Heroes, followed by its console title Buried Stars on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
Building upon its lineup of casual and role-playing mobile games, LINE Games is now working on PC and console titles ranging from open world MMORPGs and Survival MOBAs to TPS RPGs. LINE Games is working closely with LINE on its “fun challenge” to make great games across all platforms and genres.