Leonardo Interactive Announces August Release Date for Sci-Fi Puzzle Platformer Seed of Life
Join Cora on her mission to save the dying planet Lumia
Rome, Italy, Wednesday 4th August, 2021 — Publisher Leonardo Interactive and developer Madlight Studio have today confirmed that their upcoming futuristic, third-person, sci-fi puzzle platformer, Seed of Life will be launching on PC via Steam on August 11th, 2021.
Set in Lumia, a beautiful dystopian semi-open world roamed by strange alien creatures, players will take on the role of Cora as she attempts to find a mysterious device called The Seed and restore life to the dying planet.
- Watch the new trailer for Seed of Life here
- A press kit for Seed of Life is available here
- Register your interest in review code here
Seed of Life is an epic adventure game about the persistence of life. You are Cora, the last known survivor of Lumia, a dying world ravaged by alien invaders that are stealing the planet’s lifeforce. Your only hope to save your homeworld is to activate The Seed, an alien device capable of generating the essence of life and save your planet from annihilation. Will you be the light that conquers the darkness?
As you look to the light and navigate your way through a labyrinth-like planet, you’ll come across strange capsules and learn special abilities that allow you to defy the laws of nature and conquer the dangers of a dying world on the brink of destruction. With the help of a cute alien assistant named Nar, you will be able to solve challenging puzzles and topple increasingly menacing invader foes in order to save your world.
Seed of Life Features
- Triple-A Quality Graphics – Explore a breathtaking sci-fi universe set in a dystopian future. Seed of Life features beautiful graphics and a unique art style where bright colors meet complete darkness.
- An Emotional Journey – Seed of Life is a story-driven game with a dramatic, engaging story full of mysteries to be revealed that will keep you curious and excited to discover more.
- Gameplay Focused – This adventure is packed with RPG elements, puzzles and dangerous creatures. Find Talisman capsules to learn new abilities, collect Lumium to upgrade and strategically use your items to defy gravity and overcome different challenges.
- Stealth Combat – Escape from Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium
- A World to Discover – Explore a beautiful and vast labyrinth-like semi-open world where secrets are hidden in every corner and environmental challenges will test your skills. Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives and find interest points. There’s always something new to uncover!
Seed of Life will be released on PC via Steam on August 11th, 2021 and fans can wishlist the game on Steam now. For more information on Leonardo Interactive, please visit the official website at https://leonardointeractive.com/
For PR enquiries please contact:
Mark Allen – Renaissance PR
Mark@renaissancepr.biz +44 (0) 7884 408 976
Stefano Petrullo – Renaissance PR
Stefano@renaissancepr.biz +44 (0) 7828 692 315
About Leonardo Interactive
Leonardo Interactive is an award-winning video games publisher based in Rome, Italy and it has produced and published award-winning titles across all major platforms. Bringing games to market in both physical and digital media, the company has made notable launches to date including the award-winning Dry Drowning and the point and click adventure Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town and will launch Seed of Life, Hell Architect and the survival horror prequel Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle through 2021 and beyond. Leonardo Interactive is also the owner of VLG publishing.
About Madlight Studio
MadLight studio specializes in video games for PC and Consoles aimed at providing players with unique experiences via compelling stories, engaging adventures, and vivid graphics. It will do this through a series of games called Seed of Life.”