Official Gameplay Trailer Launch and Free Demo Release
Flow Studio launched the gameplay trailer for Len’s Island and announced a free demo release as part of Steam Next Fest.
Brisbane, Australia, 6th June, 2021 – Indie developer Flow Studio launched their official gameplay trailer for Len’s Island, releasing in early-access October 2021. Flow Studio is also taking part in the Steam Next Fest and will be releasing a free demo of Len’s Island on Steam.
The Len’s Island Official Gameplay Trailer can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFu5p27g4E
Flow Studio announces the free demo of Len’s Island will be available during the Steam Next Fest from the 16th June – 22nd June for PC and Mac. During the festival, the developers will be live streaming on Steam, June 18th, 7am AEST. The developer livestream will consist of a walkthrough of the demo including a Q&A with the lead developer, Julian Ball.
View the livestream page: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1335830/view/2997688104040445682
About Len’s Island:
Build, Fight, Farm and Explore
You’re new to town, with only the tools in your backpack, a can-do attitude and the ability to build a new life for yourself on the beautiful island nearby. Unravel the dark secrets the island holds as you venture deeper into the caves in search of mystery and treasure. Len’s Island is a unique take on open-world survival crafting combined with dungeon-crawling. Blending peaceful building, farming and crafting, mixed with intense combat, dungeon battles and deep questing and exploration.
- Build the home of your dreams. Build wherever you want, make it as big as you want, and choose from a range of materials to let your creativity run wild! Len’s Island uses a unique modular building system that allows anyone to feel like a seasoned home designer.
- Len’s Island is a fast-paced, skill-driven dungeon crawler with a strong focus on engaging a wide range of combat types and loadout combinations. If you’re getting bored of building your home, tending to your crops and meeting the local townsfolk, there are deep, dark caves below the island with plenty to explore.
- Use farms to grow the food that fuels your ventures into the dungeons and long days exploring the Islands; as well as grow exotic plants and flowers to sell back to the villagers for gold. Grow large-scale farms throughout the forest, or care for small garden beds on your balcony. Or if you’re not the green-thumb type, place some pot plants and call it a day.
- Explore the world and rebuild your surroundings. Len’s Island focuses on rewarding adventurers, whether it’s finding a long lost sword to claim as your own, rebuilding an old broken bridge or finding secret rooms in the dungeons. There are many secrets to uncover on the island and below it.
- YouTube-Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/zDFu5p27g4E
- YouTube Channel /FlowStudio: https://www.youtube.com/flowstudio
- Twitter @LensIsland: https://twitter.com/LensIsland
- Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lensisland/lens-island
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1335830/Lens_Island/
- Website & Press Kit: https://www.lensisland.com/
Starting as a solo weekend project three years ago, Julian Ball created Len’s Island as a way to make his own vision for the perfect game come to life. After successfully funding development through Kickstarter, Len’s Island has grown a large fan base on Youtube and development has grown into a small indie team based in Brisbane, Australia.
Len’s Island brings excitement and progression for many playstyles, all within a vibrant and engaging world. Catering to the hardcore dungeon-crawler fans, home-builders and decorators, explorers and completionists, farming fanatics, collectable hoarders, and people who just want to live the simple life chopping trees as the sun goes down.
Len’s Island is planned to release in early-access late October 2021, on Steam for PC and Mac.Press Contact
Name: Julian Ball Mobile: +61 0422384806 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org