KonoSuba: Fantastic Days! 100-Day Celebration
Starting today, the free-to-play mobile RPG KonoSuba: Fantastic Days! celebrates its first 100 Days reincarnated into our world. Nexon will be rewarding fans with an abundance of limited-time in-game events and rewards as a way to say thank you to players around the world.
In celebration of 100 days since global launch, fans will be able to enjoy the following special events:
- 100th Day Pack: A special 100-Day pack will be available to purchase in-game from November 26 to December 2 featuring 5,000 Quartz (Paid), a 4-Star Guarantee Recruit Ticket, a 3-Star+ Guarantee Recruit Ticket, and 100 Skip Tickets.
- 100 Free Recruit Pulls: Featuring Super Sledder Dust and Winter Wonderland Rin, users will receive 10 free pulls every day, up to 10 days max, between November 27 and December 6.
- 7-Day Login Bonus: Players who log in between November 26 and December 9 get a login bonus totaling 100 Skip Tickets, 100 Minor Upgrade Stones, 10 Legendary Chalice, and 1,300 Quartz.
- 100th Day Special VA Video Rewards: Players will be rewarded with one 4-Star Guarantee Ticket, 500 Quartz, and 100 Skip Tickets.
A new infographic released by Nexon shows how far players have come over the course of the last 100 days (data period from 8/19/21 – 11/10/21). Some of the most interesting stats include:
- Most Challenged Stages:
- 1st – [Free Quest] EXP – Ultimate
- 2nd – [Free Quest] Eris – Ultimate
- 3rd – Bounty Hunt! Flame Kraken (NORMAL 12)
- 4th – Collecting on This Summer Beach! (HARD)
- 5th – [Free Quest] Grimoires – Ultimate
- Total Number of Recruits: 94,702,557
- Most Popular Party Members: Treasure Hunter Melissa, Royal Holiday Iris, Explosive Megumin, Elegance Melissa, and High-Flying Thief Chris
- Top 5 Affinity Ranking: Megumin, Melissa, Aqua, Kazuma, and Darkness
- Number of Event Bosses Defeated: 413,362,123
- Number of Stamina Beef Consumed: 18,601,793
KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is published by Nexon in partnership with KonoSuba publisher Kadokawa, and developed by Sumzap.
To stay up-to-date on KonoSuba: Fantastic Days, visit the Google Play or App Store page, and be sure to follow @PlayKonoSuba on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news!
Social Media: Twitch / Twitter / Instagram / Discord / Facebook
About KonoSuba: Fantastic Days konosuba.nexon.com
Based on the popular anime series “KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World!”, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is a free-to-play character-collection RPG for iOS and Android. Featuring fan-favorite characters, including Kazuma Satou, Aqua, Megumin and Darkness, the game follows the storyline from the original novel and includes bespoke characters created exclusively for the game. Last year, the Japanese release of KonoSuba: Fantastic Days saw great success, garnering recognition from players and praise from the KonoSuba fan base.
About Nexon America Inc. https://www.nexon.com/
Founded in 2005, Nexon America Inc. delivers outstanding free-to-play online game expertise and live game support, taking the strengths of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) and applying them for uniquely western audiences. Nexon America has consistently sustained iconic franchises such as MapleStory and Mabinogi for more than a decade, which have gone on to break records and captivate players. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.
Media Contact Information