Hottest Designer Attire Hits ‘My Time at Portia’ on Mobile
Just in Time for the Holidays, Hit Mobile Game Gets 28 Sets of New Fashion for Players and NPCs on November 26
Straight off the catwalk of fashion week, the latest designer fashions are arriving soon in the town of Portia for players and townsfolk. Brought to mobile this summer by Pathea Games and Pixmain, the hit game My Time At Portia will welcome 28 sets of player and NPC attire packs on iOS and Android on November 26. Players will be able to dress in whatever style suits their mood, from “Sandrock Deputy” and “Comfy Jamjams” to “Extra Drippy” and “Leisure Breeze”.
In over 100 hours of engaging gameplay, My Time At Portia players will travel to the beautiful town of Portia, where they are tasked with restoring the glory of human civilization on an unfamiliar land. In the process of becoming a seasoned builder, players form bonds with the townsfolk and begin to understand the buried truth of this post-apocalyptic world.
Similar to the content packs available on PC, the new attire packs on mobile will feature both PC outfit packs and brand new outfits exclusive to mobile available for purchase ($0.99 each) for both players and NPCs:
- Player outfit packs ($0.99 each):
- Carefree Gesture: It’s durable and it looks good, giving off the smell of freedom.
- Stripy Neatness: Imported from Vega 5. It immediately upgrades one’s attractiveness.
- Innocent Memory: Wearing this will make one feel more cultured than usual.
- Charming Spirit: Casual wear popular in Highwind. It’s very useful as a breaker of the wind.
- Blue Elegance: A high class attire from Highwind. Many business executives wear this.
- Country Passion: Now one can look good while roaming the countryside.
- Leisure Breeze: An attire that’s popular in Atara. Fit for an adventurer.
- Wandering Heart: It can block out the rain and wind, making the journey easier.
- (Brand New) Extra Drippy: Old World fashion brought back to life. Represent a neighborhood that no longer exists. Includes walkie-talkie so you can let people know how stylish you are.
- (Brand New) Comfy Jamjams: Some of the comfiest attire known to man. It is known to cause homebodiness.
- (Brand New) Futurewave: Clothing meant to represent the future of fashion in the Old World. They didn’t know how right they were.
- (Brand New) Sandrock Deputy: Attire popularized by the old law enforcement of Sandrock. Gives off an aura of cool, collected authority.
- NPC outfits The above will also be available for select NPCs, in addition, some will be wearing exclusive brand new formal wear this season ($0.99 each):
- Wandering Heart (Dr. Xu)
- Carefree Gesture (Sam)
- Stripy Neatness (Mint)
- Innocent Memory (Ginger)
- Charming Spirit (Gust)
- Blue Elegance (Phyllis)
- Country Passion (Emily)
- Leisure Breeze (Arlo)
- (Brand New) Sleepy Formal (Mint): An exceptional tuxedo that will have the wearer standing out at any formal occasion, as if they’re sleeping on air.
- (Brand New) White Shadow (Sam): Lovely and sleek attire designed with flexibility in mind. Enables the wearer to be fabulous, yet deadly.
- (Brand New) Stellar Belle (Phyllis): A dress as deep and dark as the night sky; draws you in with its mysterious energy.
- (Brand New) Dapper Voyageur (Arlo): A stylish outfit that lets would-be adversaries know that adventuring hasn’t just been a part-time job for the wearer.
- (Brand New) Sky Captain (Dr. Xu): An outfit worn by airship captains. Functions perfectly well on the ground, however.
- (Brand New) Lady Ginger (Ginger): A frilly, flowery, and feathery dress that quietly shouts “high society”.
- (Brand New) Lord Gustingsworth (Gust): Lavish white attire adorned with spectacular looking plumage fit to be carried off by a “gust”.
- (Brand New) White Dahlia (Emily): A dress with a floral flounce that exudes elegance and delicacy.
My Time at Portia’s official mobile Facebook Page is hosting giveaways for in-app items from now until November 26th. Hop over to win codes for new outfits to stay ahead of the fashion trend in Portia.
My Time at Portia will be on Black Friday sale for $4.99 (lowest price since launch) in 13 languages including English, German, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, and traditional and simplified Chinese. The game is recommended for mobile devices with RAM>3GB for iOS and Android to ensure the best experience on mobile.
Melinda Kang – Pixmain
About My Time at Portia
My Time at Portia is a role-playing simulation adventure game inspired by the likes of Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Dark Cloud 2 and the magic of Studio Ghibli. It is also available on PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Pixmain is a new indie game publisher focused on games with creative and engaging gameplay that feature compelling themes like art, music, and immersive storylines. Without limitations to genre, platform, and region, Pixmain strives to make more high-quality games accessible to players around the world.
About Pathea Games
Pathea Games was founded in 2012, and their mission is to make unique games based on new technology, new ideas and user generated content. They strongly believe that the community input is fundamental for the future of gaming and entertainment. They are currently creating titles for PC and consoles. They are located in Chongqing, China. Visit http://pathea.net for more info.