HOKKO LIFE WELCOMES PLAYERS TO BUILD THEIR OWN COSY COMMUNITY AS IT EMBARKS ON STEAM TODAY
Customise every aspect of virtual life in Wonderscope’s debut title, share designs with friends, and enjoy the wellbeing of being a Hokko citizen.
Cosy creativity awaits in the welcoming world of Hokko: https://youtu.be/56S6ffcQSiI
Every aspect of life in Hokko can be tailored to picturesque perfection. Hokko Life gives players the freedom and creative space to alter shapes, materials, and colours to design everything from the clothes they wear to the furniture in the houses, all of which can be shared with friends. Players wanting to take a break from the workshop and put down their paintbrush can amble around town collecting bugs & critters, spend time interacting with the friendly locals, and truly enjoy integrating themselves into the Hokko lifestyle.
Hokko Life Key Features:
- Get Creative: The workshop awaits as players take control over every aspect of Hokko, with the 3D design tool, every aspect of a player’s creation can be tailored to perfection
- Dare to Design: No detail is too small, everything from the colour, fabric, and angle of the pillow on a chair can be edited
- Sharing is Caring: Players will be able to share their meticulously crafted designs with friends and other players around the world
- Back of the Net: A lazy afternoon in Hokko can be spent with a net or pole in hand, catching and collecting the critters crawling around town
- Meet the Neighbours: Hokko’s townsfolk offer a warm welcome, and with varying personalities, they all make for fantastic friends.
Hokko Life will be available for $19.99 / £15.99 / €19.99 on Steam.
For more information please contact:
Jon Wilcox – Senior PR Manager – Team17
email@example.com / +44 (0) 7932 900 998
Rebecca Nicol – Junior PR & Events Manager – Team17
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 7944 096 906
About Wonderscope Games
Wonderscope Games is based in Stockholm, Sweden and headed by British-Swedish developer, Robert Tatnell. The studio’s debut title, the community life simulator Hokko Life, is currently in development for PC. Visit www.wonderscope.games for more information.
About Team17 Group plc
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Floated on AIM in 2018, Team17, with its extensive portfolio of over 100 titles, embodies the spirit of independent games. In addition to the award-winning Overcooked!, Yoku’s Island Express, and the iconic Worms, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2020, Team17 has helped bring critically acclaimed titles including Hell Let Loose, Moving Out, Golf With Your Friends, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Blasphemous, and The Escapists to gamers everywhere. Visit www.team17.com for more info.