Delightfully Cute Action-Adventure RPG Kitaria Fables Reveals Brand New, Purr-ty Gameplay Trailer
Pre-orders are open for PlayStation and Nintendo Switch retail copies, along with Steam Wishlisting ahead of the Thursday, Sept. 2 launch
London – July 29, 2021 – No more kitten around! PQube just dropped what is purr-haps the most claw-some all-new trailer for upcoming action adventure RPG Kitaria Fables. On Thursday, Sept. 2, the claw-ver RPG is heading to retail and digital for PlayStation 4 and 5, and Nintendo Switch; digital only for Xbox One & Series S/X and Steam for PC.
New trailer linked here:
The new Kitaria Fables trailer showcases cat-tastic game elements, including classless combat (with sword, bow and magic) against fur-midable foes, farming fur-miliar resources, crafting paw-erful new weapons, 2-player radi-claw couch co-op, questing through stunning environments and – of course – a cat-llection of purr-ty darned cute NPCs.
In Kitaria Fables, paw-sibly the puuurfect RPG and farming adventure, players and their furr-iends will discover:
- Meet cute new friends and neighbors around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
- Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new produce. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki’s stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with their produce and see what special recipes they can cook up.
- Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria. Explore the wilds, battle enemies and help out friends while exploring the many regions on the map.
- Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost stats and develop a whole new look.
- Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories
- You can’t make an omelet without cracking a few heads – um, eggs! Players will jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
- Switch up loadouts whenever, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch co-op mode.
In response to significant outreach from the community, Kitaria Fables will be available in physical format on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation consoles. Pre-orders for the boxed versions of the game are live now at major retailers, including Amazon, Funstock and more:
- Amazon – Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4
- Funstock – Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4
- More retailers here: Retailers
More information and the latest news can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and http://pqube.co.uk/
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, Kitaria Fables, and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.
Qualified press and influencers who have any questions or would like to request a review code can contact:
North American PR Contacts
Adam Simon/Tara Edwards
Wonacott Communications, LLC for PQube
PQube PR contact
Head of Public Relations