Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Reveals September 17th, 2021 Launch Date
PQube (London, UK) – August 17th, 2021 – PQube and developer Vewo Interactive Inc. are excited to reveal the original Nexomon will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, and Xbox One/Series X on September 17th!
- Prequel to Nexomon Extinction, now coming to consoles for the first time!
- New Gameplay trailer showcasing thrilling Nexomon battles and in-game environments
- Build your ultimate team! Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon
- Choose your starter: 7 unique creatures to choose from
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system
- Embark on an epic journey and explore 10 vibrant regions in the NexoWorld
- New official Nexomon merchandise announced!
‘Nexomon’ is a return to nostalgic monster catching gameplay and prequel to ‘Nexomon: Extinction’.
Check out the new ‘Nexomon’ Gameplay trailer:
Official ‘Nexomon’ Merch
Get your hands on brand new Nexomon merchandise! Pay homage to the “Nexo Store” with our official Nexomon t-shirt. Available to pre-order from Funstock!
For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and our official website: http://pqube.co.uk/
If you have any questions or would like to request a review code, please feel free to let us know via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vewo Interactive Inc.
Vancouver-based VEWO Interactive Inc. was founded by two brothers, each with over 10 years of experience in game development. The studio has a secondary location in sunny Costa Rica.
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, Kitaria Fables, and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.